In October 2019 Edmund Hillary will release its first womenswear collection.
Like the menswear, the range will be inspired by Sir Edmund Hillary's 1953 expedition and crafted with high quality, natural, durable fabrics.
The clothing will appeal to the adventurous woman, or the adventurous at heart, and those that value timeless, special pieces that they will have in their wardrobes for decades to come.
Excited? We certainly are! Below is a special sneak preview of what's to come. Be sure to sign up to our newsletter so we can let you know the moment the new collection is available.
- Over-sized parka
- Inspired by original Antarctic Parkas of the 1950s
- Outer fabric- polyester and nylon for durability, with a PU backing for weatherproofing keeping the down and feathers dry
- Fabric has a lustre and a papery handle, quite luxurious
- Inspired by winter sports
- Fitted down-fill
- Multi pocket filled
- Articulated sleeves
- Three-part hood with funnel closure- for added protection from foul weather
- 3 peak design on rear yoke
- Waterproof light weight rip-stop outer in soft pale blue & black
- Utility Gilet with drawcord waist
- Outer in light weight black rip-stop
- 3 peak quilt design with large 3 peak quilt design on rear yoke
- Short-fitted super lightweight quilt/ zip jacket
- Delivered in a drawcord bag with branding
- 3 peak design quilt, sandwiched with light weight silk and New Zealand lambswool