A flattering and fitted shell jacket made of recycled materials, the Mera was designed to endure any condition but smart enough to wear out and about in town. Clinched at the waist with an internal adjustable elasticated band.
• Fully taped seams
• Natural hand 100% Recycled polyester
• Multi channel hood adjustment for perfect fit
• Curved back hem for extra protection
• Concealed waterproof zip hand pockets
• Lower left 'wet pocket' with drainage hole
• External waterproof zips on chest pockets.
• Hem adjustment
• Snap adjustable cuffs
• Chin guard for comfort
• Back neck hanger loop
Baselayers are lovingly made in Aotearoa, New Zealand with 100% traceable merino from one flock of sheep in Marlborough in the South Island.
Longevity is important to us. We will repair your Edmund Hillary garments for you within the natural life of the product
Proceeds from every sale go to causes close to Ed's heart. Supporting Himalayan Communities and outdoor education
Lovingly made in Aotearoa, New Zealand, our base-layers are made with 100% traceable merino from one flock of sheep in Marlborough, New Zealand
We ship anywhere in the world via DHL Express. Normally takes 5-7 days. Next day for NZ orders.